Please help....VB & SPSS
Author Message
 Please help....VB & SPSS

Hi!

   I've got some questions regarding bout VB...

1) Can VB link with SPSS version 10.0?
2) If it could, has anyone had any experience with linking
SPSS and VB...could that person share his/her experince
with me...(I mean..I'll like to know...how to do that
linking..what's the advantages/disadvantages in linking VB
and SPSS and etc)

Thanks a lot...

Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:56:31 GMT

2. Integrating SPSS to VB

3. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4. Help Please - Access, VB & Web Problem

5. Help Please With Registry API & VB

6. Help Please with VB & Netscape

7. VB & ZIP Please Help

8. VB & Bound Controls - help please

9. Please Help - VB, MAPI & CCMAIL

10. please help me vb+sqlserver+backup&restore.

11. VB & Netscape Help please

12. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP