Passing parameters to crystal report
Author Message
 Passing parameters to crystal report

Hello

Can anyone tell me the command to use to pass parameters to a report, and
indeed how to display a report in vb.net

Thanks

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:37:35 GMT
 Passing parameters to crystal report
If you could be more specific about "passing a parameter" that would help.
As far as displaying them goes, you can use a Crystal Report Viewer control
that should automatically be in your ToolBox once you've created a Crystal
Report.  Then all you do is set the ReportSource property I believe.

HTH,
Jim

Quote:
> Hello

> Can anyone tell me the command to use to pass parameters to a report, and
> indeed how to display a report in vb.net

> Thanks

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:42:21 GMT

1. Passing parameters to Crystal Reports

2. Passing Parameters to Crystal Report 5.0 (Stored Procedure Query )

3. Passing parameter to Crystal Reports

4. Pass parameters to Crystal Reports?

5. Passing Parameter in Crystal Report

6. Passing Parameter to Crystal Reports?

7. Passing parameters to Crystal Reports

8. How can I pass parameters into Crystal reports?

9. Passing parameters to Crystal Report

10. problem passing parameters to crystal reports

11. Passing Parameters To CRYSTAL REPORT OBJECT

12. passing parameters in crystal reports