distinct values in listcontrols
Author Message
 distinct values in listcontrols

I have a number of ComboBoxes on a form.  I want each to
display the set unique values in their respective
DataSource columns.  What is the best way to do this.
BTW, I won't know what their DataSource or DisplayMember
property values should be until runtime.  Thanks for the
help.

Pat

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:53:19 GMT
 distinct values in listcontrols
Hello,

Quote:
> I have a number of ComboBoxes on a form.  I want each to
> display the set unique values in their respective
> DataSource columns.  What is the best way to do this.
> BTW, I won't know what their DataSource or DisplayMember
> property values should be until runtime.  Thanks for the

Maybe the database people can help you:

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 07:00:00 GMT

1. finding distinct column values in datatable

2. finding distinct column values in datatable

3. TextWidth gives two distinct values for a single ANSI key

4. how to distinct a list of values

5. Distinct return values in a recordset

6. Distinct Count on a Field?

7. Microsoft Access SQL: Distinct Count?

8. SELECT DISTINCT and memo field problem?

9. Does Access support SELECT Count(DISTINCT fieldname) ...

10. DISTINCT like clause

11. ComboBox Show distinct????

12. VB select distinct Fax, Co_nam from tableA doesn't