Problem with importing form to another Application
Author Message
 Problem with importing form to another Application

Hi,
    I am trying to import a a form which has a dataset object, The dataset
is not getting imported. This dataset was generated from the data adapter on
that form.
Can anyone please help me do it.
Regards
Ketan

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:49:34 GMT
 Problem with importing form to another Application

Quote:
> Hi,
>     I am trying to import a a form which has a dataset object, The dataset
> is not getting imported.

What type of form are you trying to import? Is it a form you created in VB
.Net ? Java? Access?
Maybe you need to create a OLEDB connection first and then try and create a
dataset.

This dataset was generated from the data adapter on

Quote:
> that form.

Have you thought thats why you can't import it . -:)
Quote:
> Can anyone please help me do it.
> Regards
> Ketan

Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:04:00 GMT
 Problem with importing form to another Application
 It is a VB.NET form.
 The Data adapter is getting imported but the data set is not getting
 imported :(
 I am using ODBC connection to my database.

Any further suggestons are welcome ... :)

Ketan

Quote:
> Hi,
>     I am trying to import a a form which has a dataset object, The dataset
> is not getting imported. This dataset was generated from the data adapter
on
> that form.
> Can anyone please help me do it.
> Regards
> Ketan

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 22:16:38 GMT

1. Problem with data import into folder wtih no form used

2. Problem Importing Contacts from Access to Outlook Custom Form

3. Problem: Importing Forms

4. Closing form / ending application problems (with Dim WithEvents object)

5. Import Application

6. Running your form/application as an application bar?

7. HELP: Import and Export in VB application

8. Executing or importing applications possible?

9. Import macrofile from vb application to office products like word

10. Import "Access" application into VB5

11. Import macrofile from vb application to office products like word

12. Importing a Form from Word