does FileSystemWatcher class work with Windows 98 ??
Author Message
 does FileSystemWatcher class work with Windows 98 ??

Last night I created a small Windows form program with fileSystemWatcher
control on my Windows 2000 computer. It crashed in Windows 98 (other windows
form apps work okay with this Win 98 computer). Does the class work in Win98
platform?

I remember seeing a table of the differences of .NET classes among platform
(9x, 2000, NT, etc), which one is supported or not. I couldn't recall where
I saw it. Anybody knows? Thanks.

LL

Sat, 15 Oct 2005 02:42:12 GMT
 does FileSystemWatcher class work with Windows 98 ??
Hello,

Quote:
> Last night I created a small Windows form program with
> fileSystemWatcher control on my Windows 2000 computer.
> It crashed in Windows 98 (other windows form apps work
> okay with this Win 98 computer). Does the class work in Win98
> platform?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpre...

<msdn>
Platforms: Windows NT Server 4.0, Windows NT Workstation 4.0, Windows
2000, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server
2003 family
</msdn>

*NO* X-posts. Thanks!

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner

Sat, 15 Oct 2005 02:53:49 GMT

1. ExtCreatePen does not work in Windows 2000 but works in Windows 98

2. access db not working passing from windows 98 to windows Me

3. Application runs with Windows 95/NT, but doesn't work with Windows 98

4. Classes of Windows 98

5. How to get Access 97 work on Windows 95 and 98

6. dot net apps working OK in Windows 98??

7. MAPI DLL cannot loaded unter windows NT 4.0 - but it works with 95/98 - VB 3.0

8. GetKeyState doesn't work in Windows 98

9. Any Windows 98 and Office 98 issues?

10. VBA problems Going from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

11. Installing windows service in Windows 98,ME

12. Deploy dotnet windows application in windows 95/98