DataGrid Vertical ScrollBar Always On?
Author Message
 DataGrid Vertical ScrollBar Always On?

George Shepherd's Windows Forms FAQ contains an entry entitled:

     How can I force the vertical scrollbar in my DataGrid to always be
visible?

Check it out at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

=====================
Clay Burch
Syncfusion, Inc.

visit www.syncfusion.com for the coolest tools

Quote:
> How can I have the DataGrid control display the vertical
> scrollbar at all times?   I think the default is for the
> vertical scrollbar to only be displayed when it contains
> rows that can't be seen.

Fri, 06 May 2005 21:50:39 GMT

1. Datagrid Vertical Scrollbar

2. Using several listboxes with 1 vertical scrollbar (result of query)

3. help...with listbox's vertical scrollbar..

4. vertical scrollbar

5. Controling Vertical Scrollbar

6. ListView sorting with vertical scrollbar.

7. PictureBox and Vertical, Horizontal ScrollBar

8. Question: Optional vertical scrollbar and textbox?

9. MS Data Grid Ole DB - Vertical Scrollbar

10. Annoying Vertical ScrollBar

11. Listview and the Vertical scrollbar

12. Annoying Vertical ScrollBar