Saving Image Files
Author Message
 Saving Image Files

I have written a piece of code that will retrieve a picture from the SQL2000
database and save it into an image object.  I then want to save the image
file to disk.  If I call the save method of the image I get a "generic gdi+
error"
I can save the image by converting it to a byte array and using a filestream
object.  Am I trying to use the save method incorrectly?

Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:50:03 GMT

1. save image file from clipboard

2. Saving Image Files Using CommDialog

3. I need to save an image from an image list to a file

4. Image File: Save As new name and location

5. Saving OLE images to file

6. I want to save shape as image file

7. I want to save shape as image file

8. Saving TIFF image Files

9. Image file not closed after saving/converting

10. Save Image as .ico Icon File?

11. Save An Appended Image file loaded in the PictureBox

12. Problem Saving images from OLE to file