Find Computer Name in VB3
Author Message
 Find Computer Name in VB3

Hi!
I need to find the Computer Name from a VB3 program, it's
16 bit so I can't access to 32 bit API...
Is there a way to do it?

Thanks!

Fred

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 02:48:41 GMT
 Find Computer Name in VB3
Hello Frederick,

You may want to post this question in a forum that focuses on earlier
versions of VB, this forum is greared towards VB.Net.  Try out
Microsoft.Public.Win16.Programmer.Kernel perhaps.

Ed Hickey

VB Forum Manager

reserved.

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 04:38:58 GMT

1. Find Computer Name in VB3

2. Name of Computer in VB3.0

3. Getting Computer Name in VB3

4. How to find current computer/machine name?

5. How find name of computer

6. How can I find the computer (brand) name

7. How to find the name of my computer?

8. Finding the names of computers on the network???

9. Find Computer name

10. Finding Computer Names on a Network for use with WMI

11. ADSI:GetObject network path not found reading info other than the current computer name

12. Need sample for finding computer names?