passing variable argument list from web page to web service (is it possible)
Author Message
 passing variable argument list from web page to web service (is it possible)

I have a web page that is auto generated and contains variable number of
uniquely identified radio buttons.  I know it is straight forward to process
a fixed argument list from a web page submit to a web service (
http://www.*-*-*.com/
l/cpconaccessingwebservicesfrombrowser.asp )

In my situation, however,  I never know how many radio's will be submitted
to web service when the web page's submit button is hit.  Is there a way to
do this?

Thanks,

John Dolinka

Tue, 14 Jun 2005 04:31:45 GMT

1. pass a form from web page to web page

2. pass a form from web page to web page

3. Passing variables from web page contents to VB6

4. passing variables from 1 web page to the next

5. Solution: Passing variables between web pages

6. Pass username and pass to web page...

7. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

8. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

9. Sending web forms (no Web Services!!!)

10. Web Services parameter passing - setting default values?

11. Web Service and variables

12. Reporting service status on web page