design-time user control question
Author Message
 design-time user control question

If I put code in say, the resize event of a user control, it gets executed
at design time when I put it in a form... but if I put code in an override,
it doesn't. I wanted to have something at design time happen
OnControlAdded/Removed... possible?

Bob

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:06:10 GMT

1. another design-time user control question

2. getting run-time behavior of a contained control in a user control at design time

3. bug: design-time IsMdiContainer change in form confuses user controls

4. Read Fields Name from a data environment in a User Control at design time

5. Draw User Control At Design Time

6. DESIGN TIME references between USER CONTROLS at

7. User control / Design-time interractions ???

8. VBE in User Designed Control Design Mode

9. Assign a treeview at design run time to other at design time

10. Saving properties of ActiveX control from design time to run time

11. ADO Data Control - Design Time/Run Time database locations

12. Design-time properties in Run-time Controls