Getting a username logged onto a remote machine
Author Message
 Getting a username logged onto a remote machine

Hey. I have the code to get the logged on user onto the
local machine, but I want to get the username that's
logged onto a machine which will be provided as an IP.

In short, there is a machine, say AbcMach, somewhere out
there on the network. I want to know who's logged onto
that machine. I'll provide the IP

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:19:43 GMT
 Getting a username logged onto a remote machine
WMI, with the right permissions on the remote machine, can get you whose
logged in.

Quote:
> Hey. I have the code to get the logged on user onto the
> local machine, but I want to get the username that's
> logged onto a machine which will be provided as an IP.

> In short, there is a machine, say AbcMach, somewhere out
> there on the network. I want to know who's logged onto
> that machine. I'll provide the IP

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 04:41:26 GMT

1. Getting the username logged on to a remote machine

2. Using VBScript to find out who is logged onto remote machines/domains

3. Retrieve a username logged in to a remote machine

4. How to get the actually logged on username from a remote nt-machine

5. How to get the actually logged on username from a remote machine

6. Getting username of currently logged on useron remote NT box

7. Which machine a user is logged onto

8. Event log Scanning from remote machine

9. Logging on to remote machine

10. Getting a Username/Group from the SID of a user logged on the network

11. Log in to remote machine

12. Getting Remote Usernames In VB5?