Visual Basic design problem
Author Message
 Visual Basic design problem

I am an amateur user of Visual Basic.Net with 2 months
experience.

I have written a rather complex program with about 50
objects on my form.

Last night for some reason, all of the objects on the form
have disappeared, although the menu items I wrote for the
form  are visible, the properties of all objects can be
viewed, and the program works fine with the objects
displayed properly.

How can I make the objects visible again?

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 02:46:59 GMT

1. Access opening Excel sheet in visual basic design mode

2. Urgent help - Error while opening Form design view on MS Visual Basic.Net

3. visual basic and the design of icons

4. report scheduling design in visual basic

5. Visual Basic and software Design/Efficiency

6. Extended Database Design and Visual Basic 3/4

7. Applying the GOF Design Patterns In Visual Basic

8. Visual Basic Design Methodolgies???

9. Visual Basic Database design

10. Extended Database Design - Visual Basic 3/4

11. New Visual Basic Game Design

12. Please Test this (Visual Basic Design Flaw)