Remove Interface Methods from class methods
Author Message
 Remove Interface Methods from class methods

I have a class that Implements several interfaces, but some of them are used
by helper objects and I don't want these methods to appear in the standard
class interface.  How do I implements these Interfaces but only have there
methods appear when the interface is in use.

Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:15:23 GMT
 Remove Interface Methods from class methods

Quote:
> I have a class that Implements several interfaces, but some of
> them are used by helper objects and I don't want these methods
> to appear in the standard class interface.  How do I implements
> these Interfaces but only have there methods appear when the
> interface is in use.

Declare them private

Armin

Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:29:03 GMT

1. Public Method in a class calling a private method in same class yields ByRef error

2. Collection Class Remove method

3. How to call one VB class module method from another class in an ActiveX dll

4. Using a UDT in a Class method, how to make a class module public

5. Classes - Using Classes as method arguments???

6. Extensibility Library Interface Methods changed

7. Extensibility Library Interface Methods changed

8. Implemented Interface Method Auto Insertion?

9. const interfaces/methods( was objects)

10. calling object methods on a variable with interface type

11. Wishlist: Easier access to interface methods

12. Can't pass picturebox through interface method