Good book for vb.net
Author Message
 Good book for vb.net

hi every1...

can anybody suggest me a good book for vb.net
I do have a understanding of vb6
Its hard to make decision on which book to buy.

thankz
pradeep

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 05:17:42 GMT
 Good book for vb.net
I suggest Andrew Troelsen's book from APress.  Very thorough and an awesome
author.

Check it out...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115267/qid=1020042271/sr=1...
sr_1_3/002-3088980-9140058

Rich

Quote:
> hi every1...

> can anybody suggest me a good book for vb.net
> I do have a understanding of vb6
> Its hard to make decision on which book to buy.

> thankz
> pradeep

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:02:18 GMT
 Good book for vb.net
I agree. Great book.I also like "Programming VB.NET" by Gary Cornell and
Jonathon Morris.

Jeff

Quote:
> I suggest Andrew Troelsen's book from APress.  Very thorough and an
awesome
> author.

> Check it out...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115267/qid=1020042271/sr=1...
Quote:
> sr_1_3/002-3088980-9140058

> Rich

> > hi every1...

> > can anybody suggest me a good book for vb.net
> > I do have a understanding of vb6
> > Its hard to make decision on which book to buy.

> > thankz
> > pradeep

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:01:53 GMT
 Good book for vb.net
thanks for suggestion.
Indeed it is a real good book and i will be getting it by evening

Quote:
> I suggest Andrew Troelsen's book from APress.  Very thorough and an
awesome
> author.

> Check it out...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115267/qid=1020042271/sr=1...
Quote:
> sr_1_3/002-3088980-9140058

> Rich

> > hi every1...

> > can anybody suggest me a good book for vb.net
> > I do have a understanding of vb6
> > Its hard to make decision on which book to buy.

> > thankz
> > pradeep

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:29:07 GMT

1. Please suggest good book on VB.NET

2. Newbie - A good book for VB.NET

3. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

4. Best Book on VB dot net Programming (the code side, not the GUI)

5. Best vb.net teaching book wanted

6. Any advice for a good VB .net book?

7. What's the Best Vb.NET Book ??

8. Any good VB.NET book recommend?

9. Can anyone recommend a good book for learining VB.NET

10. Can anyone recomend to me a good book or document for VB.NET

11. Good VB.Net Book

12. Good VB.NET Book?