Doug Seven Presentation in Portland Oregon at PADNUG
Author Message
 Doug Seven Presentation in Portland Oregon at PADNUG

Pete-

For posts such as this, at least have the courtesy to crosspost rather than
multi-post.  That way, those of us that don't live in Portland and don't
care to read it only have to mark it as read once. . .

--
Jacob Grass
Microsoft .NET MVP

Quote:
> Hello List: I would like to inform and invite all interested parties that
> the next meeting of the "Portland Area .NET User Group (PADNUG)" is this
> coming Monday 1/28/01. In this presentation Doug Seven of
> www.dotnetjunkies.com will demonstrate some of the advanced features of
the
> ASP.NET DataGrid, including column sorting, toggled sorting, paging,
> editing, and embedding DataGrids inside DataGrids. All of the code
presented
> will be in C#, but a download URL will be provided during the presentation
> to get both C# and Visual Basic .NET versions of the code demonstrated.

> As unusual come and have a chance at winning a host of door prizes (books
> tee-shirts etcetera). Of course everything is free, just bring your
appetite
> because the pizza and drinks are always excellent! Below is location, time
> and contact information.

> "Portland Area .NET User Group (PADNUG)" web site:
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Date:
> 1/28/01

> Networking and chit chat:
> 6:00 p.m. to  6:30 p.m.

> Meeting Starts:
> 6:30 p.m.

> Meeting Ends:
> 9:00 p.m.

> Topic:
> The ASP.NET DataGrid - Advanced Techniques.

> Location:
> Wells Fargo Center
> 21st Floor Conference Room
> 1300 SW Fifth Avenue
> Portland, Oregon
> 97204

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 00:16:11 GMT

1. Portland Area .NET User Group (PADNUG) Meets 10/29/01

2. Portland Area .NET User Group (PADNUG) Meets 9/24/01

3. 12+ Month Contract in Portland, Oregon

4. Portland Oregon .NET User Group!!!

5. Jobs in Portland, Oregon, USA

6. "TURN SEVEN DOLLARS INTO SEVEN THOUSAND"

7. What syntax for first seven Characters ??

8. WANTED: Visual Basic Developer in Oregon

9. [.room.forty.seven.designs.]

10. listbox with right alignment in a row ( one or 2 of seven rows)

11. VB User Groups in Oregon

12. Portland VisualBasic Users Posting