Convert an array of bytes to a string
Author Message
 Convert an array of bytes to a string

Hi there,

Basic question: how do I convert an array of Bytes to a String?

There must be a simpler way than looping through the array and building up
the string...

TIA,
--
Martijn Coppoolse <Martijn at over.to>

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:43:14 GMT
 Convert an array of bytes to a string
Martijn,

Quote:
>Basic question: how do I convert an array of Bytes to a String?

Use one of the Encoding classes in the System.Text namespace.

Mattias

====================================

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

CodeHound - The Software Developer's Search Engine
http://www.codehound.com

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:41:07 GMT

1. Converting string array to byte array

2. Need to convert a 16 byte array of bytes to 4 byte integer

3. Converting from string to array of bytes

4. Convert integers and strings to byte array

5. Convert Byte Array to a String

6. Converting between String and Byte Array

7. convert Byte array to string and vice veras

8. Convert Strings to Byte arrays and back

9. Convert a string to byte array

10. StrConv function - Converting a byte array to a string

11. Converting a byte array to a string

12. How to convert a byte array to string ?