Creating custom Columnstyles
Author Message
 Creating custom Columnstyles

Apparantly you can create custom column styles that are useable in the tableStyles collection of a Winform Grid control.

Any idea how I can create and use a style that will display a mapped text column as a hyperlink that can be navigated?

I want to display a grid of  hyperlinks to a local word document and activate that document with a prcess.start command

Colin

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 05:23:26 GMT
 Creating custom Columnstyles

Hi Colin,

If you check out www.columnstyles.com we have a suite of six columnstyles for the Microsoft Datagrid. Our LinkLabel columnstyle does what you need, as it dislays text as a hyperlink and fires an event when clicked that you can code.

In addition you also have the option to include DateTimePicker, Formatted Text, Button, Image and ComboBox styles in your grid. A single developer licence is $149, however there is a free downloadable demonstration version which displays a nag screen. There is plenty of online help as well.

Regards,

Paul

www.columnstyles.com

Apparantly you can create custom column styles that are useable in the tableStyles collection of a Winform Grid control.

Any idea how I can create and use a style that will display a mapped text column as a hyperlink that can be navigated?

I want to display a grid of  hyperlinks to a local word document and activate that document with a prcess.start command

Colin

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:19:48 GMT
 Creating custom Columnstyles

thanks, but I was looking for information on designing them myself, Although you have a linkLabel control, I require an editable field that will act as a hyperlink.

I may have been interested if you included the source in VB (it may have been worth $150 to find out how to do it)

Colin

[...]

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 03:45:11 GMT

1. create custom icon,custom combobox in custom toolbar

2. create custom icon,custom combobox(to insert values)in custom toolbar

3. How to Create Custom Wizard (something like c++ Custom Wizard) In VB.Net

4. Creating custom methods for a custom control

5. DataGrid with Combobox ColumnStyle in Windows Forms

6. How Use format field DataGrid ColumnStyle Collection Editor?

7. Adding new Columnstyles to Grid Designer

8. Columnstyles

9. Datagrid and Columnstyles in vb.net

10. Creating a Custom Criteria Form

11. Unable to create custom properties in Access.

12. Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)