Please suggest good book on VB.NET
Author Message
 Please suggest good book on VB.NET

Please suggest good book on VB.NET that is practical.

Evan

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:46:13 GMT
 Please suggest good book on VB.NET
Two books that I purchaced when it was released in beta were Programming
vb.net a guide for experienced programmers, and Visual Basic .net and the
.net platform isbn 1-893115-99-2 and1-893115-26-7 respectivly . I'm not sure
there have updates but it may be worth going to the www.apress.com
these are targeted at people with a good understanding of previous versions
of VB so may not be what you are looking for.

Quote:
> Please suggest good book on VB.NET that is practical.

> Evan

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:51:43 GMT
 Please suggest good book on VB.NET
Most complete Book on VB.NET is  "Programming Microsoft Visual Basic .NET"
ISBN:0735613753. The book doesn't leave anything out!

Brian Reisman

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:53:04 GMT
 Please suggest good book on VB.NET
The Microsoft Press series "Step By Step" is excellent.  They have ones on
VB.NET, ASP.NET, OOP, and so on.

Quote:
> Please suggest good book on VB.NET that is practical.

> Evan

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:29:06 GMT
 Please suggest good book on VB.NET
Too many books are based on Beta versions. Make sure you find one with a
publishing date > Jan 2002
Mike

Quote:
> Please suggest good book on VB.NET that is practical.

> Evan

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:01:36 GMT
 Please suggest good book on VB.NET
I haven't found any problems with books based on Beta 2.

Quote:
> Too many books are based on Beta versions. Make sure you find one with a
> publishing date > Jan 2002

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 00:26:25 GMT
 Please suggest good book on VB.NET
I'll second this one.  It doesn't give you much information about
the framework, but its a great book for leaning the IDE and some
VB.Net.

Lanik

Quote:
> The Microsoft Press series "Step By Step" is excellent.  They have ones on
> VB.NET, ASP.NET, OOP, and so on.

> > Please suggest good book on VB.NET that is practical.

> > Evan

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:00:38 GMT
 Please suggest good book on VB.NET

Professional VB.NET, 2nd edition
http://www.wrox.com/ACON11.asp?ISBN=1861007167

--
Rob Windsor
G6 Consulting

Quote:
> I haven't found any problems with books based on Beta 2.

> > Too many books are based on Beta versions. Make sure you find one with a
> > publishing date > Jan 2002

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:03:33 GMT
 Please suggest good book on VB.NET
This one gets my vote too.

Quote:

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 01:13:18 GMT

1. Please suggest good books for Access/API

2. suggest a good book for VBA

3. can someone suggest a good book on VB5 ?

4. Can anyone suggest a good VB4 book

5. Suggest good books for ASP

6. Can you suggest a good book?

7. Anyone have a good API Book to suggest?

8. can anyone suggest a good book in winapi for networks

9. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

10. Suggest me a book please ...

11. Please suggest a VB5 book!

12. Please suggest a good date control.