Assembly Version Number into Label..
Author Message
 Assembly Version Number into Label..

How to I show the assembly version number in a Label...within the
documentation.....

Thanks

Clint

Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:26:05 GMT
 Assembly Version Number into Label..
Hi Clint,

Do you have a reference to an Assembly type. If so, you can:
AssemblyName name = assembly.GetName();
Version ver = name.Version;

The Version type contains Build, Major, Minor and Revision. Then you may
show it in the label.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Bill Cheng
Microsoft Support Engineer
--------------------

| Subject: Assembly Version Number into Label..
| Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:26:05 -0400

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
|
| How to I show the assembly version number in a Label...within the
| documentation.....
|
| Thanks
|
| Clint

Sun, 26 Dec 2004 09:29:38 GMT

1. How to move from label to label in a loop in VB version 3

2. Assembly Version Queston

3. Reflection assembly version recognition...

4. change Assembly version

5. Forcing Correct Assembly Version

6. Simple Question: Executing Assembly Version Information

7. Assembly Version

8. Build numbers on assemblies

9. Assembly and Global Assembly Cache

10. Volume Label problem in VB4 - 16 bit version

11. Application Version ID in Label box

12. Expected:line number or label or statement or end of statement