disabling shortcut keys
Author Message
 disabling shortcut keys

how is this done? if you go to tools...options...keyboard, doesn't that set
the keys for the development environment? how can i disable any access keys
(Alt+F4, etc.) except ones I explicitly set?

i'm also having some trouble showing a second form through an action
(clicking a link, for example) i understand i need to create an instance of
the form and show that, but i haven't been able to do this to show my forms.
It worked when i made the instance new form2.

thanks in advance for any help...

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:09:51 GMT
 disabling shortcut keys

Quote:

>how is this done? if you go to tools...options...keyboard, doesn't that set
>the keys for the development environment? how can i disable any access keys
>(Alt+F4, etc.) except ones I explicitly set?

I'm afraid you cannot.

Quote:
>i'm also having some trouble showing a second form through an action
>(clicking a link, for example) i understand i need to create an instance of
>the form and show that, but i haven't been able to do this to show my
forms.
>It worked when i made the instance new form2.

Yes, you need to create a new instance of form2 and ask the instance to
show up. Pls post some code that shows the problem you report.

--
Peter Wu
Microsoft Corporation

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:22:04 GMT

1. Disabling Shortcut Keys

2. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

3. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

4. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

5. Disable ShortCut Key of Combox of Forms2.0 "Ctrl+C"

6. Can anyone tell me how to disable shortcut keys like Alt+Tab and Ctrl+Esc.

7. Can anyone tell me how to disable shortcut keys like 'Alt+Tab'.

8. How to disable Word shortcut keys

9. disable desktop shortcut keys

10. How to Disable windows shortcut keys??? vb4

11. How to disable right mouse button and some shortcuts keys (WebBrowser)

12. Disable right mouse shortcut keys in visual basic