Data Layer Code Generator
Author Message
 Data Layer Code Generator

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good data layer code generator for vb and C# classes?

I used Sheridan's CodeAssist for VB6 projects and I'm looking for a similar
software that works for .NET projects.

Thanks
        Gustavo De la Espriella

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:05:28 GMT
 Data Layer Code Generator
If you find a nice one, mail me.
I'm willing to develop one under GNU-GPL if there's anyone I like.

There's a lot for JAVA;

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:03:12 GMT
 Data Layer Code Generator

Quote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone recommend a good data layer code generator for vb and c#
> classes?

        if you want a datalayer and you're using sqlserver, use mine:
LLBLGen. Generates sp's and C#/VB.NET classes for you. Get it here:

http://www.sd.nl/software  (select the LLBLGen section). Free, open source
(BSD) license)

        FB

--
Solutions Design              : http://www.sd.nl
My open source .NET Software  : http://www.sd.nl/software

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:25:49 GMT

1. Code 128c Barcode generator source code

2. Layers - Layer Properties

3. Layer Codes

4. Error correction code generator add-in availibility

5. VB.NET is a step backward - Just a code generator

6. Combinations Generator Source Code

7. Fischer Random Chess Generator Code WTD

8. Xcripter. A Database Driven Internet Code Generator

9. Free DAO Code Generator

10. Free DAO Code Generator - mdbcodewiz.zip (0/1)

11. Code Generator???

12. Free DAO Code Generator