VB.Net HowTo articles for the KB
Author Message
 VB.Net HowTo articles for the KB

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ed Hickey and I am the Microsoft Forum Manager for VB.Net. I
wanted to let you know about an initiative we have to bring you targeted
HowTo content that is specific to a given task.

Have you ever wanted to accomplish a specific task with VB.Net and couldn't
find a simple HowTo document anywhere on the net that walked you through it
step by step? Well now is your chance to speak up!  have you figured out a
neat method of doing a task that you would like to share with others?

What do you need to do? Simple, just reply to this post and provide the
following:

1. Title of the idea
2. Describe a basic scenario where this would come in handy

That's it! Of course there are no guarantees that an article will be written
or when but I will respond back with updates. And, if an article already
exists, I will post a link to it back to this discussion so you can verify
that covers the idea you had.

Thanks!!

Ed Hickey

VB Forum Manager

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no

rights.

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 03:39:13 GMT

1. KB article Q179497: HOWTO: Select a Directory Without the Common Dialog Control

2. All VB 6.0 KB Articles

3. kb article q102527 doesn't work???

4. Automated Email Response for KB articles

5. KB articles listing for VB5

6. http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q150/9/48.asp

7. Printing Pictures & KB Article Q141933

8. KB article

9. KB Article adjustment

10. Connection Problem - KB Article Q271190 Doesn't Help

11. Upgrade codes from VB6 to VB.NET on MSDN KB

12. ANN: VB.NET Internals Article