RichText box connected to a database field?
Author Message
 RichText box connected to a database field?

I need a text box that can hold approx. 250 characters.  Is a richtext box the
best method?  How can I connect it to the database? An Access field is limited
to 255 characters, is it not?  Thanks.

--
"Life is what you experience between racing games"
Galley

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:07:42 GMT

1. How to write protect the text box or richText box in Vb5.0

2. Combo box connected to an access field

3. Mystery: ADO connects to database but fields don't appear on some computers

4. Problems connecting OLE field to database

5. Text-Fields directly connected with database?

6. Combo box and database fields

7. text box showing database field

8. Integrating Combo Boxes, Database and text fields

9. Linking a combo box to a database field

10. List box to database field

11. VB5.0(Prof) Using database field in combo box