Adding Tabs To Tab Control
Author Message
 Adding Tabs To Tab Control

Assuming that I have 2 full rows of tabs, when I add
the next tab (starts a new tab row) the tab row with
the new tab is added between the other 2 rows.

Is the a way to force the new tab row to appear behind the
2 existing rows?

The problem continues for each additional row.  The
original 1st row is the lowest and the original 2nd row is
the last.  The third row is added between the 1st row and
2nd row.  The fourth row is added behind the 3rd row but
in front of the original 2nd row.

TIA

Pat 8-)

Sat, 21 May 2005 22:48:11 GMT

1. Adding Tabs to tabbed Dialog on the fly

2. Adding Tabs to tabbed Dialog on the fly

3. Masked Edit COM control appears only on first tab page of tab control in VB.NET

4. Tabbing through controls on a tab control

5. tab control - loading controls onto tabs in runtime

6. Tab control & Control on a tab

7. How to set the current tab in Tab control of MS COMMON CONTROL

8. Special Tab Control similar to tab control in MS outlook

9. Moving Between Tabs in a Tab Control

10. tab control - order of tabs

11. Tab control in VB dot net shuffling his tabs

12. How to select Tab Control tab page programmatically?