Update DNS Host IP in a Zone - Windows 2000 Server
Author Message
 Update DNS Host IP in a Zone - Windows 2000 Server

I'm looking for a way to update the IP address for a DNS host entry on a
Windows 2000 SP3 server we are running.  It would be nice to use VB.NET or
C#.

For example if I have the zone "MyCompany.com" and a "www" host entry
pointing to 192.192.192.5 I would like my program to be able to change it to
something else like 192.192.192.10.  If someone could point me in the right
direction that would be great.  We're using ActiveDirectory.  Thanks.

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:27:56 GMT

1. Windows 2000 DNS Reverse Lookup Zones

2. VBS Script to Create DNS Reverse Lookup Zones in Win2K Server

3. Adding Zones and records to the NT4 Dns Server using WSH

4. Clearing DNS cache on Windows 2000

5. Clearing DNS cache on Windows 2000

6. DNS less Access Linked tables to SQL Server 2000

7. Question re: DNS memory in windows TCP/IP

8. How to determine current DNS server IP number?

9. CR8+VB6+SQL Server 2000 and Windows 2000

10. CR6 and SQL Server 2000 and Windows 2000

11. HOW TO GET HOST NAME FROM THE IP ADDRESS USING WINDOWS API

12. How to determine current DNS server IP number?