ADO.NET Questions
Author Message
 ADO.NET Questions

Almost all users whose questions refer to ADO are summarily informed to

... Have you ever gone to it? I don't know if it's just me, but every time I
go to it, it contains 0 messages and has been for some time ...

Please check it out.

Tim

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 00:56:05 GMT
 ADO.NET Questions
Hello,

Quote:
> Almost all users whose questions refer to ADO are summarily informed
> visit

Quote:
> ... Have you ever gone to it? I don't know if it's just me, but every
time I
> go to it, it contains 0 messages and has been for some time ...

I use Outlook Express and there are thousands of messages in the ng.

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
MVP VB Classic, VB .NET
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 01:01:23 GMT
 ADO.NET Questions
Herfried,

Thanks for the reply, I use OE too. Turns out that I had to delete
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet.DBX from my Application
Data\Identitities\....\Microsoft\Outlook Express folder, go back to the ng
and VIOLA ... 10428 messages ...

Quote:
> Hello,

> > Almost all users whose questions refer to ADO are summarily informed
> > visit

> > ... Have you ever gone to it? I don't know if it's just me, but every
> time I
> > go to it, it contains 0 messages and has been for some time ...

> I use Outlook Express and there are thousands of messages in the ng.

> Regards,
> Herfried K. Wagner
> --
> MVP VB Classic, VB .NET
> http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 01:11:24 GMT

1. ADO.NET question

2. Beginners ADO.NET Question

3. ado.net question - localhost vs (local)\NetSDK

4. ADO.NET question

5. newbie ado.net question

6. ADO.NET Question

7. ADO.NET - QUESTION ??