vb.net windows forms ... copy from clipboard
Author Message
 vb.net windows forms ... copy from clipboard

I have a windows form with several datetime objects formated to short date
.... there is a default menu pop up for the right mouse click that will let
me copy and paste from one object to the next.  I added the calendar control
and a sub to capute date selected and add to the clipboard as follows.
Clipboard.SetDataObject(MonthCalendar1.SelectionStart) , however, the paste
in the pop up menu is not there ..... what am I missing .......

Tue, 31 May 2005 22:37:18 GMT

1. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

2. VB: Copy Text From DOS Window To Clipboard As Text

3. Deploying vb.net windows form application on a pc without the .net framework

4. exception on form.show (vb.Net windows forms)

5. VB.NET - Subclassing System.Windows.Forms.Form?

6. copying text to the windows clipboard using DHTML

7. Copy Table to Windows Clipboard

8. How to copy/paste a text to/from the Windows clipboard

9. Copying text of window to Clipboard

10. How to copy data from a DOS window into the clipboard (right version)

11. How to copy data from a DOS window into the clipboard

12. Copying text of window to Clipboard