Access Keys working without pressing 'ALT'
Author Message
 Access Keys working without pressing 'ALT'

Hi,

We seem to have a problem whereby our Access Keys can be activated without
pressing the 'ALT' key.

This seems to be a problem whenever a non input field (e.g. a button instead
of a text field) has the focus.  Just pressing  the 'D' key alone will call
the btnAddClick event without the user holding down the ALT key.

Is this a bug? Can this be easily fixed? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

David Millington
Analyst/Programmer
Protocol Systems

Tue, 31 May 2005 19:18:13 GMT

1. when i put controls on the form the key press event doesn't work

2. ALT Key Doesn't Work In OCX?

3. Pressing the 'Enter' key

4. Window keys doesn't work on forms without title

5. DDEInitiate can't work without microsoft access

6. Access Keys on Frames Don't Work

7. Access Keys on Frames Don't Work

8. Access Keys on Frames Don't Work

9. Access Keys on Frames Don't Work

10. Shortcut keys won't work in VB Dev't Environment

11. TreeView control doesn't jump to the nearest Node after press a ANSI key

12. ALT Key movement doesn't fire LOSTFOCUS