Borderless Forms and TaskBar Titles
Author Message
 Borderless Forms and TaskBar Titles

Hey Everyone,

I've created a small application in VB.NET with a custom TitleBar.  In order
to display my TitleBar instead of the default Windows TitleBar, I've set the
FormBorderStyle = 'Sizeable' and the ControlBox = 'False'.  This maintains
the 3D Border look and gives me my custom TitleBar.  However, I am faced
with the problem that my program doesn't show up in the TaskBar with a name,
just the Form's Icon.

Is there a 'trick' that will let me do this without having the default
Windows TitleBar re-appear when I set the Form.Text property?

Thanks in advance!

M.

Mon, 09 May 2005 02:07:45 GMT

1. Show title on the taskbar (the form has no title(=caption))

2. Borderless Borderless Form

3. Borderless Window with no Title Bar

4. Drag borderless form/window?

5. borderless form automatically resizes?

6. How to move a borderless form?

7. How can you move a borderless form around in 32-bit VB4 Enterprise

8. borderless form gets a border when a menu is added

9. Moving a shaped borderless form in real time??

10. ScaleHeight/ScaleWidth with borderless form - Not working, please help I am stumped

11. HELP with moving borderless forms around screen

12. VBWin Borderless Form