IDE BUGs, BUGs, BUGs....
Author Message
 IDE BUGs, BUGs, BUGs....

With VB.NET Beta 2

I found following bugs. did you all?.

1. Form size increases every time I open in design view If the FormBroder
style is FixedDialog, FixedSingle. The size increases by 2 (Both Width and
Height) If I inherit the form then it does't happen.

2. Control's selection/focus rectangles disappears when I try to Resize a
Label control on the Form when it's AutoSize Property is True in Form's
design view.

3. VB IDE crashes When I try to copy the control using Ctrl+Drag (after it's
locatioon is displaced) on Inherited Form.

Did you all found this? or Do I need to upgrade to new verison?.

Thank in advance

Happy new year to you all.

...Ashok

Sat, 19 Jun 2004 00:34:42 GMT
 IDE BUGs, BUGs, BUGs....
1) I get that too. Very very annoying. I worked around it by setting
MinimumSize and MaximumSize to the same value as Size.

2) This is the way it should be - you shouldn't need to resize a control if
it's on AutoSize.

3) Haven't tried that yet.

Cromas

Quote:
> With VB.NET Beta 2

> I found following bugs. did you all?.

> 1. Form size increases every time I open in design view If the FormBroder
> style is FixedDialog, FixedSingle. The size increases by 2 (Both Width and
> Height) If I inherit the form then it does't happen.

> 2. Control's selection/focus rectangles disappears when I try to Resize a
> Label control on the Form when it's AutoSize Property is True in Form's
> design view.

> 3. VB IDE crashes When I try to copy the control using Ctrl+Drag (after
it's
> locatioon is displaced) on Inherited Form.

> Did you all found this? or Do I need to upgrade to new verison?.

> Thank in advance

> Happy new year to you all.

> ...Ashok

Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:11:25 GMT

1. BUGS BUGS BUGS!

2. Project98 OLE & VB: bugs, bugs, bugs

3. Stange String Behavior - Bug or Bugged ?

4. My Bug or VB.Net Bug ???

5. Anti-Bug If/Then Makes a Bug

6. BUG: Workaround for cool menu accelerator bug?

7. Bug.. VBScript ASP Dictionary Bug

8. BUG BUG in VB

9. BUG BUG in VB

10. BUG, VERY BIG BUG IN VB5

11. BUG, VERY BIG BUG in VB5

12. BUG: VB.NET compiler crashes itself or the IDE, when referencing C# DLL