DHTML Dialog Designer for VB
Author Message
 DHTML Dialog Designer for VB

Does anyone know if the Windows-based DHTML dialog designer that comes with
MFC is planned to be released for VB? Is there any way currently to make an
HTML interface that runs in windows forms/VB.NET?

TIA,
Jeremy

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:05:35 GMT
 DHTML Dialog Designer for VB
You can add a webbrowser control as a COM addin.

steve

Quote:

> Does anyone know if the Windows-based DHTML dialog designer that comes with
> MFC is planned to be released for VB? Is there any way currently to make an
> HTML interface that runs in windows forms/VB.NET?

> TIA,
> Jeremy

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 03:43:58 GMT
 DHTML Dialog Designer for VB
Yes, but how do you respond to the events within the browser. Do you still
use the browser DOM?

You can add a webbrowser control as a COM addin.

steve

Quote:
> Does anyone know if the Windows-based DHTML dialog designer that comes
with
> MFC is planned to be released for VB? Is there any way currently to make
an
> HTML interface that runs in windows forms/VB.NET?

> TIA,
> Jeremy

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 04:29:41 GMT
 DHTML Dialog Designer for VB
For the most part, but its tricky.

steve

Quote:

> Yes, but how do you respond to the events within the browser. Do you still
> use the browser DOM?

> You can add a webbrowser control as a COM addin.

> steve

> > Does anyone know if the Windows-based DHTML dialog designer that comes
> with
> > MFC is planned to be released for VB? Is there any way currently to make
> an
> > HTML interface that runs in windows forms/VB.NET?

> > TIA,
> > Jeremy

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 05:31:42 GMT
 DHTML Dialog Designer for VB
Do you mind elaborating?

For the most part, but its tricky.

steve

Quote:
> Yes, but how do you respond to the events within the browser. Do you still
> use the browser DOM?

> You can add a webbrowser control as a COM addin.

> steve

> > Does anyone know if the Windows-based DHTML dialog designer that comes
> with
> > MFC is planned to be released for VB? Is there any way currently to make
> an
> > HTML interface that runs in windows forms/VB.NET?

> > TIA,
> > Jeremy

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 05:36:25 GMT
 DHTML Dialog Designer for VB
For the most part, but its tricky.

You can also do this with our free htmleditor:

http://www.itwriting.com/htmleditor/index.php

DHTML events fire an HTMLEvent passing the event and
source as an argument to your Windows Form code.

Tim

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 05:53:59 GMT
 DHTML Dialog Designer for VB
See if this helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311303

steve

Quote:

> Do you mind elaborating?

> For the most part, but its tricky.

> steve

> > Yes, but how do you respond to the events within the browser. Do you still
> > use the browser DOM?

> > You can add a webbrowser control as a COM addin.

> > steve

> > > Does anyone know if the Windows-based DHTML dialog designer that comes
> > with
> > > MFC is planned to be released for VB? Is there any way currently to make
> > an
> > > HTML interface that runs in windows forms/VB.NET?

> > > TIA,
> > > Jeremy

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:29:11 GMT
 DHTML Dialog Designer for VB
Ok, I got the mshtml lib loaded, and I was able to get an instance of the
active document, but the problem I'm having now is binding my methods to an
event. I get the error "The method 'onclick' is ambigious because it is
implemented across 2 interfaces". Things that make you go hmmmmmmm....

Quote:
> Does anyone know if the Windows-based DHTML dialog designer that comes
with
> MFC is planned to be released for VB? Is there any way currently to make
an
> HTML interface that runs in windows forms/VB.NET?

> TIA,
> Jeremy

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 03:45:03 GMT

1. Dialogs/Message Box appearing behind IE window in VB DHTML

2. DHTML Page Designer

3. Adding a DHTML Designer

4. Adding a DHTML Designer

5. Missing Database Designer and Query Designer in VB 6.0 Enterprise edition

6. IE.App-DHTML Dialogs - Accessing HTML Element Styles

7. invoke the Open file dialog box in DHTML

8. invoke the Open file dialog box in DHTML

9. Open File Dialog in DHTML

10. Open File Dialog in DHTML

11. Visual Basic 6 and DHTML - How do i access Dhtml Object

12. HELP: looking 4 report designer user interface, other than Crystal Designer