need suggestion for a good book on outlook programming
Author Message
 need suggestion for a good book on outlook programming

Does anyone have any suggestions for a book on programming outlook
(2000) using vb.net? I've run into many problems that I can't find
good code or answers for.

Thanks,
Rut

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:06:02 GMT
 need suggestion for a good book on outlook programming
I've used the Wrox book "Professional Outlook 2000 Programming" for some
time now and it seems that the classes migrate over to the VB.Net
environment just fine after you set a COM reference to the Outlook
libraries.

Quote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions for a book on programming outlook
> (2000) using vb.net? I've run into many problems that I can't find
> good code or answers for.

> Thanks,
> Rut

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:21:35 GMT
 need suggestion for a good book on outlook programming
Rut,
In addition to Mike M's comments.

Here is a good website that has a number of useful resources for programming
Outlook from VB.NET.

http://www.microeye.com/resources/res_outlookvsnet.htm

Hope this helps
Jay

Quote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions for a book on programming outlook
> (2000) using vb.net? I've run into many problems that I can't find
> good code or answers for.

> Thanks,
> Rut

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:17:13 GMT

1. need suggestions for good vb books

2. Best book in Outlook and Exchange programming?

3. Good book on DB programming NEEDED - HELP

4. Any suggestions for a good VBA book

5. Any Suggestions for Good SQL Server Books?

6. any suggestion for a good vb book

7. Good VB4 book suggestions?

8. Want suggestion of good visual C++ book

9. Suggestions on good books

10. Any good VB5 book suggestion

11. Any Suggestions for Good SQL Server Books?

12. Suggestions for books on QBasic programming