WMP 7 ActiveX control in VB.NET
Author Message
 WMP 7 ActiveX control in VB.NET

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Windows Media Player 7 ActiveX control on to a VB.NET
Windows form.   Although WMP7 doesn't show in the list (of COM controls) if
I browse to wmp.ocx,  it simply ignores it - no errors, nothing.

I tried the same in VB6, again WMP wasn't in the default list, but browsing
to wmp.ocx successfully adds it to the Toolbox and I am able to use it.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Russ

Sat, 20 Sep 2003 06:22:19 GMT
 WMP 7 ActiveX control in VB.NET
I'll take it that means no-one has a clue.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm trying to get the Windows Media Player 7 ActiveX control on to a
VB.NET
> Windows form.   Although WMP7 doesn't show in the list (of COM controls)
if
> I browse to wmp.ocx,  it simply ignores it - no errors, nothing.

> I tried the same in VB6, again WMP wasn't in the default list, but
browsing
> to wmp.ocx successfully adds it to the Toolbox and I am able to use it.

> Any clues?

> Thanks,
> Russ

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:52:33 GMT

1. WMP 9 in VB.NET

2. WMP from WMP.OCX

3. Changing Brightness in ActiveMovie (WMP ActiveX)

4. Question on ActiveX Controls in VB.Net

5. Applet/ActiveX Control Replacement in VB .NET

6. Can build ActiveX control using VB.NET?

7. Using a third-party ActiveX as a control in VB .Net

8. Dynamically add ActiveX control to VB.NET Form

9. Help: ActiveX control works in VB6 but not in VB.Net

10. VB .NET ActiveX Controls in running in older containers

11. OLE activeX control in vb.net !

12. equivalent of an ActiveX control in VB.NET