finding distinct column values in datatable
Author Message
 finding distinct column values in datatable

 I have created datatable name as Employees and columns as
 EmpId,EmpName,Salary.

Datatable Employees contains the following data.

 EmpId  EmpName                    Salary

 1          Jone                 10000

 2          Alex                 15000

 3          George             12000

 4          Smith                10000

 5          Anna                15000

 6          Steve                12000

 7          Mark                14000

 In above data salary is redundant. I want to select only unique salaries
(not duplicate).

How to find distinct salaries in datatable.

 Thanks

 Devesh

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 19:23:43 GMT

1. finding distinct column values in datatable

2. Update column value for multiple rows in a datatable

3. Trouble adding rows to DataTable : Error = System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find column 2

4. Select Distinct on 1 column but return multiple columns

5. Find out the highest value of a column!

6. Datatable and column data types

7. datatable and column problemo (Again)

8. Problem using datatable.select using multiple columns

9. Inserting a new column in a DataTable

10. parameter source is DISTINCT (column) plus ALL

11. reducing DataTable.AutoIncrementSeed value...

12. DataTable Values