ASP.NET book sugestions
Author Message
 ASP.NET book sugestions

Hi,

Could anyone suggest some reading material on ASP.NET, VB.NET and .NET
Framework in general?

Thanks, Ante

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:32:42 GMT
 ASP.NET book sugestions
If youre not new to ASP or VB, I like the following (all MS Press)

- Introducing the .Net Frameword 2nd Ed
- Designing ASP.Net Applications
- Programming Visual Basic.Net
- Building Web Solutions with ASP.NET and ADO.NET

my .02

Quote:
> Hi,

> Could anyone suggest some reading material on ASP.NET, VB.NET and .NET
> Framework in general?

> Thanks, Ante

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:34:29 GMT
 ASP.NET book sugestions
I am a BIG fan of the MSPress books; however when I was starting out, not
really knowing anything, I picked up a great starter book.

SAMS Teach Yourself C# Web Programming in 21 Days.
ISBN 0-672-32235-8

I know a lot of people are against the "for dummies" books, but this one was
great!

HTH,

bill

Quote:
> If youre not new to ASP or VB, I like the following (all MS Press)

> - Introducing the .Net Frameword 2nd Ed
> - Designing ASP.Net Applications
> - Programming Visual Basic.Net
> - Building Web Solutions with ASP.NET and ADO.NET

> my .02

> > Hi,

> > Could anyone suggest some reading material on ASP.NET, VB.NET and .NET
> > Framework in general?

> > Thanks, Ante

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 01:48:29 GMT
 ASP.NET book sugestions
My recommendation would be Fritz Onion's book for Addison Wesley (Essential
ASP.NET). This comes in both C# and VB.NET versions. I found that this book
explained ASP.NET very well without treating it as if it was magic (which I
found other authors would do).

Richard

> Hi,

> Could anyone suggest some reading material on ASP.NET, VB.NET and .NET
> Framework in general?

> Thanks, Ante

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:15:43 GMT

1. asp.net datagrid training/book code not working

2. Any book or site for ASP.NET

3. asp .net book online

4. ASP.NET Book

5. ASP.NET Book

6. Survey on ASP/VS6.0 versus ASP.NET/VS.NET

7. Visual Basic.NET , ASP or ASP.NET

8. VB6/ASP vs .NET/ASP.NET development

9. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

10. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

11. asp response.write in asp.net

12. Application State in ASP and ASP.NET