Memory Resident
Author Message
 Memory Resident

I want this program reside in the memory and whenever I push <CTRL><F1> for
example, to put the address where the cursor is, regardless of the program
that I am in.  Can someone please give me an example of something like this?

- Charles

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:37:37 GMT
 Memory Resident
No TSR in Windows..
Simply the program never closes.. it should be a thread always running(add
an icon tray to control your software)
To capture keystrokes you should install a system hook :) but is not so
simple :)

Quote:
> I want this program reside in the memory and whenever I push <CTRL><F1>
for
> example, to put the address where the cursor is, regardless of the program
> that I am in.  Can someone please give me an example of something like
this?

> - Charles

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 02:59:55 GMT
 Memory Resident
You don't need to add a windows hook to add accelerators (a.k.a. Hot Keys).
If you look at this thread earlier in the group, I posted a couple classes
that accomplish this.

Jeremy

Quote:
> No TSR in Windows..
> Simply the program never closes.. it should be a thread always running(add
> an icon tray to control your software)
> To capture keystrokes you should install a system hook :) but is not so
> simple :)

> > I want this program reside in the memory and whenever I push <CTRL><F1>
> for
> > example, to put the address where the cursor is, regardless of the
program
> > that I am in.  Can someone please give me an example of something like
> this?

> > - Charles

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 04:36:56 GMT

1. Memory Resident Applications

2. Calling memory-resident procedures

3. Memory Resident (2nd Post)

4. Memory Resident QB

5. memory resident database

6. How PROGRAMMATICALLY ShutDown a memory resident program ?

7. Making a VB Memory Resident Program?

8. memory resident program

9. Memory Resident Applications

10. Memory Resident Data