VB.Net and Windows Server 2003 Newbie
Author Message
 VB.Net and Windows Server 2003 Newbie

Hi

I've recently installed Windows server 2003 and plans to use this as my
development workstation. Are there any particual issues that I might
encounter? I'm using VS.Net 2003.
As far as I've understood applications I develop on 2003 server should
instal and run on WinXP Pro as long they have .net 1.1 installed.

/Andy

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:07:41 GMT
 VB.Net and Windows Server 2003 Newbie
Hi,

        VS.NET works fine on windows 2003.  You can install programs written
on that machine on Windows xp pro as long as they have framework 1.1
installed.

Ken
---------

Quote:
> Hi

> I've recently installed Windows server 2003 and plans to use this as my
> development workstation. Are there any particual issues that I might
> encounter? I'm using VS.Net 2003.
> As far as I've understood applications I develop on 2003 server should
> instal and run on WinXP Pro as long they have .net 1.1 installed.

> /Andy

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:06:40 GMT

1. VB .Net 2003 Standard or VS .Net 2003 Pro for Smart Devices

2. Winsock and Windows Server 2003 (.Net)

3. VB .Net Standard 2003 and Windows CE/PocketPC

4. VB 6.0 DLL debugging from ASP in Windows 2003 Server

5. VB 6.0 DLL debugging from ASP/IIS 6.0 in Windows 2003 Server

6. Difference between VB NET and VB NET 2003

7. vb.net 2002 or vb.net 2003 beta

8. VB.Net Editor keystrokes lag/slow to respond (VS.NET 2003)

9. Problem with VB.NET under .NET 2003 Final beta

10. Visual Studio .Net 2003 Final Beta, simple socket code breaks between 2002 and 2003

11. Windows 2003 Server WSH

12. Problems in running Direct3D on Windows 2003 server