Formatting text for a DataGridTextBoxColumn
Author Message
 Formatting text for a DataGridTextBoxColumn

Can anyone please tell me how to format TEXT for a
DataGridTextBoxColumn?  I can use TextColumn.Format
= "format" for Numeric and Date values, but can't get
figure out how to format Text values.  I have Social
Security Numbers stored in a database as text (e.g.
123456789).  Using format TextColumn.Format = "##-###-
####" does not work because my data is Text.  In fact,
none of the pre-defined numeric formats work either for
this.

Any help greatly appreciated.
  Thanks.

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 00:24:16 GMT

1. How do you format TEXT in a DataGridTextBoxColumn

2. Formatting string value in DataGridTextBoxColumn

3. Modifying Text Format in use without changing text in entire text box

4. Macro - Format Text / Save As HTML / Format Source

5. Binary format to text format form conversion

6. formatting a text box to long date format

7. Needed: Modul for writing formatted text to be saved in RTF - Format

8. How can I format Rich Text Format?

9. datagridtextboxcolumn editing.

10. Passing Property Descriptor to DataGridTextBoxColumn Constructor

11. Disable DataGridTextBoxColumn?

12. mousedown event of datagridtextboxColumn