Error: An unhandled exception of type...
Author Message
 Error: An unhandled exception of type...

I always receive this Error when I try to move from record to record in
WinForm.
For navigation I use generated code for navigation buttons .

any idea from Microsoft?

Error Message:
"An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentException' occurred in
microsoft.visualbasic.dll

Additional information: Argument Prompt cannot be converted to type String."

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:34:18 GMT
 Error: An unhandled exception of type...
Provide some code and we can take a look.

Thank You,
Dale Roberson
Microsoft Developer Support

reserved.

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:15:22 GMT

1. Unhandled exception error

2. Getting unhandled exception error with WNetOpenEnum

3. Unhandled Exception Error Unloading OLE Automation Server

4. VB HELP COMPILER - Unhandled Exception error

5. Visio 2000 - Unhandled Exception Error

6. Unhandled Exception Error on Connection.Close?

7. getting unhandled exception error -- Access violation

8. Unhandled Exception Err MSAcc97

9. Unhandled exception in Visdata.exe(rpcrt4.dll)

10. VBScript "Unhandled Exception" MSO9.DLL W2k

11. Return from unhandled exceptions after Application.ThreadException event

12. Unhandled Exception is thrown