FileListBox similar in .net
Author Message
 FileListBox similar in .net

Does anybody know what I should use instead in .net ?

thanks in advance
Leandro

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:02:11 GMT
 FileListBox similar in .net
Just use a list box and load it your self:

Dim path as string = "C:\"
Dim diFolder as New Io.DirectoryInfo(path)
Dim fiCurrent as Io.FileInfo

For each fiCurrent in diFolder.Files
    ListBox1.Items.Add( fi.Name )
Next

HTH,
Jeremy

Quote:

> Does anybody know what I should use instead in .net ?

> thanks in advance
> Leandro

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:06:20 GMT
 FileListBox similar in .net
yeah....works !!!
:-))
thanks !

Just use a list box and load it your self:

Dim path as string = "C:\"
Dim diFolder as New Io.DirectoryInfo(path)
Dim fiCurrent as Io.FileInfo

For each fiCurrent in diFolder.Files
    ListBox1.Items.Add( fi.Name )
Next

HTH,
Jeremy

Quote:
> Does anybody know what I should use instead in .net ?

> thanks in advance
> Leandro

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:19:32 GMT

1. function similar to sprintf() for vb.net ?

2. Jscript.net has a eval method.Is there a similar funcion in VB.net?

3. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

4. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

5. how to use the system.net.sockets and system.net in VB.net

6. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

7. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

8. filelistbox question

9. using DirListBox , FileListBox and DriveListBox in a2k

10. DirListBox, FileListBox in a form????

11. Manipulate the filelistbox

12. adding a drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox to a user form