DataGridColumnStyle other than the default DataGridBoolColumn & DataGridTextBoxColumn
Author Message
 DataGridColumnStyle other than the default DataGridBoolColumn & DataGridTextBoxColumn

Hello everyone:

I have a DataGrid. I want one of the columns in my DataGrid to have cells
that behave like a DropDownListBox. I have read the help on this topic and
it suggests that I can create my own controls other than the default
DataGridBoolColumn and DataGridTextBoxColumn. I don't know how to do this.
Can anybody please help? This is critical to my project.

Regards,
HK

Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:29:43 GMT

1. WrapText in DataGridText Column ???

2. Tax Forms & others

3. Dcom & CLIReg32 (and others)

4. Trap check box state change in DataGridBoolColumn

5. DataGridBoolColumn()

6. DataGridBoolColumn and Sql Server Datatypes

7. DataGridBoolColumn Binding Problem

8. Inherited DataGridColumnStyles

9. Gurus - How to inherit DataGridColumnStyle?

10. DataGridColumnStyle And Combobox

11. Datagrid DataGridColumnStyle

12. WinForms: More questions on subclassing DataGridColumnStyle