Printing multiple Word doc files without opening each in word
Author Message
 Printing multiple Word doc files without opening each in word

Is there any way that I can print out a batch of Word document files without
opening Word??

Many thanks

Paul Bromley

Wed, 10 Aug 2005 04:07:30 GMT
 Printing multiple Word doc files without opening each in word
you might be able to do this without displaying word by setting the Visible
property on Word.Application object to false, but maybe not without opening
word.

Craig and Harish
VB Team

> Is there any way that I can print out a batch of Word document files
without
> opening Word??

> Many thanks

> Paul Bromley

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 05:11:02 GMT
 Printing multiple Word doc files without opening each in word

Many Thanks Craig and Harris, this is exactly what I did. Once Word has
loaded there is no major problem with performance - loading Word
obvioulsy takes 20 seconds or so.

Thanks again

Paul

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 03:23:08 GMT

1. Printing Doc Without Opening Word

2. BuiltInDocumentProperties from non-Word text files + testing if a DOC file is a Word file

3. Finding text inside Word doc without Word?

4. Editing a DOC-file without Word

5. Open word 97 doc with doc name as variable

6. Merge & print Word docs without Word

7. Printing rtf document without opening Word ????

8. Printing an rtf-document without opening Word ?

9. Opening a Word Doc from Access with File Name Stored in a Table

10. using word to open an html file and save it as .doc

11. Insert RTF into open Word doc w/o temp files

12. Word doc/rtf files won't open from Explorer shortcuts