Need to pass variant of type null to third party tool
Author Message
 Need to pass variant of type null to third party tool

The com object I use requires me to pass a "VT_NULL" to it to get the
results I want.   What is the DotNet equivalent?

Thanks.
intro

PS. My email address works if you want to answer me directly

Thu, 03 Nov 2005 05:36:06 GMT
 Need to pass variant of type null to third party tool

Quote:
> The com object I use requires me to pass a "VT_NULL" to it to get
> the results I want.   What is the DotNet equivalent?

This chapter

ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNVS/cpguide/html/cpcondefaultmarshalingforobjects.ht

tells us to use DBNull.Value.

--
Armin

Thu, 03 Nov 2005 18:12:08 GMT

1. Third party tools

2. Third party multi language translation tools

3. Third Party Tool for Form Design

4. Third Party Graphics Tools

5. Third party setup tools

6. Third Party Tool for Form Design

7. Planogramming third-party tools

8. Third Party Tools

9. Planogramming third-party tools

10. Pass form values to third party form?

11. Pass form values to third party form?

12. I need to know how to use bitmap transparency in applications without third-party controls