Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data
Author Message
 Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

I'm trying to use a Masked Edit control in VB.net to display data from
a dataset on a Windows Form.  If I specify any kind of mask, the whole
form full of data does not appear.  But if I don't specify a mask, the
masked edit and the rest of the data-bound controls on the form appear
just fine.

The masks I've tried are "0.00", "9.99", and "#.##".  The field is
defined as "money" in the database (SQL Server 2000) and "decimal" in
the DataSet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Stephen

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 01:38:36 GMT

1. problems with Mask edit controls bound to data controls

2. Data bound Combos or Not Data Bound Combos

3. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

4. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

5. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

6. Data Bound User Control Not Binding

7. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid

8. VB5 DAO Data Bound Controls Not Displaying

9. VB5 DAO Data Bound Controls Not Displaying

10. How to create a data bound control that binds to a row

11. binding a data bound grid control programmatically

12. ?Data bound controls lost binding after filtering