VS.NET 2003 upgrade options
Author Message
 VS.NET 2003 upgrade options

I program as a hobby so I can't spend a lot of money to
upgrade to VS.NET 2003 Professional.

I currently have VB5 Professional, VB.NET Standard and
VS.NET Academic.

Has there been enough announced yet so I could determine
the cheapest upgrade path to VS.NET 2003 Professional?

Will upgrade from VB5 still be an option and for how long?

Since it sounds more like a service pack than a new
version, will the Academic version be upgradable?

Thanks,

Keith

Wed, 05 Oct 2005 02:40:40 GMT
 VS.NET 2003 upgrade options
I think that Microsoft will announce the pricing and upgrade path on April
24th when VS.NET 2003 officially launches.

Quote:
> I program as a hobby so I can't spend a lot of money to
> upgrade to VS.NET 2003 Professional.

> I currently have VB5 Professional, VB.NET Standard and
> VS.NET Academic.

> Has there been enough announced yet so I could determine
> the cheapest upgrade path to VS.NET 2003 Professional?

> Will upgrade from VB5 still be an option and for how long?

> Since it sounds more like a service pack than a new
> version, will the Academic version be upgradable?

> Thanks,

> Keith

Thu, 06 Oct 2005 06:10:49 GMT

1. Upgrading to VS.Net 2003 from VS.Net 2002

2. VS .NET 2002 upgrade to 2003 and CR.NET

3. VB .Net 2003 Standard or VS .Net 2003 Pro for Smart Devices

4. upgrading to VS.Net 2003

5. Upgrade to vs.net 2003

6. VS.NET Upgrade to 2003

7. VS.NET 2003 project back to VS.NET 2002

8. VB.Net Editor keystrokes lag/slow to respond (VS.NET 2003)

9. crystal fails to load reports since upgrade to VS 2003

10. Window Service upgrade to VB.Net 2003

11. Upgrade to VB.NET 2003

12. Upgrades to VB.NET 2003