Using Webbrowser Control to open and edit Word Documents
Author Message
 Using Webbrowser Control to open and edit Word Documents

Hi,

i use the AxWebBrowser Control in my app to display word
documents.

Take a look:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;en-
us;Q304643

All works fine!

Now here is my problem...
I would add text from my application into the document
which is displayed in the browser (using word libary)
For example tables, text, and so on...

i declared the webbrowser document as word.document but
this didnt work

Could you help me? Thanks!

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:34:19 GMT
 Using Webbrowser Control to open and edit Word Documents
I guess I should install Office XP just to make sure I'm not giving you some
wrong information.

Nah.

Dim Dom
Dim selection
Dim tr
Set Dom = axwebbrowser1.document.all
Set selection = Dom.selection
Set tr = selection.createrange

tr.pasteHTML ("Yep, he was right")

On error go to he shot himself in the foot again

Or

You might want to look at the processes, grab the handle of the document
window and then perform a send message to paste the text in that way.

.

Hi,

i use the AxWebBrowser Control in my app to display word
documents.

Take a look:
us;Q304643

All works fine!

Now here is my problem...
I would add text from my application into the document
which is displayed in the browser (using word libary)
For example tables, text, and so on...

i declared the webbrowser document as word.document but
this didnt work

Could you help me? Thanks!

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:31:26 GMT

1. web page for open, edit and submit a word document

2. Trouble Opening a Word Document with VB.NET,Open member not found in Documents

3. Using Word to edit a document within a frame

4. Viewing Word Documents with WebBrowser Control

5. Opening ActiveX documents to WebBrowser control

6. preventing editing of word document in browser control

7. Displaying word documents -- WebBrowser control?

8. Hosting Word or Excel documents in the WebBrowser Control

9. Viewing Word documents with WebBrowser Control

10. How to use the WebBrowser control to open an Office document

11. Control of creating and editing Word documents

12. Dynamically edit HTML using Webbrowser Control help