Capturing VScroll and WndProc
Author Message
 Capturing VScroll and WndProc

Hi there

I recently posted re:determining when a listview had finaished
scrolling. The answer i received was to override the WndProc for the
listview and check for the vscroll API message.

All well and good but i cant find a constant for the VSCROLL value.
i.e

if msg=?

Does any one know what this value is???

Thanks

Henry

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:31:57 GMT
 Capturing VScroll and WndProc
Hi,

Const WM_VSCROLL = &H115

Const WM_HSCROLL = &H114

Ken
-----------

Quote:
> Hi there

> I recently posted re:determining when a listview had finaished
> scrolling. The answer i received was to override the WndProc for the
> listview and check for the vscroll API message.

> All well and good but i cant find a constant for the VSCROLL value.
> i.e

> if msg=?

> Does any one know what this value is???

> Thanks

> Henry

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:06:49 GMT
 Capturing VScroll and WndProc

Quote:

> Hi,

> Const WM_VSCROLL = &H115

> Const WM_HSCROLL = &H114

> Ken
> -----------

> > Hi there

> > I recently posted re:determining when a listview had finaished
> > scrolling. The answer i received was to override the WndProc for the
> > listview and check for the vscroll API message.

> > All well and good but i cant find a constant for the VSCROLL value.
> > i.e

> > if msg=?

> > Does any one know what this value is???

> > Thanks

> > Henry

Thats excellent Ken thanks.
Can you provide me a Url for Win32 API constants like that i could n't find it.

Henry

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:44:46 GMT

1. Keeping VScroll.Value=VScroll.max

2. Namespace of WndProc Defs for m.Msg

3. Cant use the Overrides for PreprocessMessage and WndProc of control class

4. WndProc

5. Overriding WndProc to trap WM_GETMINMAXINFO

6. Subclassing: lParam of WndProc and Move/CopyMemory

7. Hooking WNDPROC on a manually created window

8. Help Creating a useful VScroll bar

9. VScroll-problem

10. Scroll Bars (vscroll) an over coming the 32K restriction

11. Strange VScroll

12. Vscroll VB5.0