Shell function in .NET Compact Framework
Author Message
 Shell function in .NET Compact Framework

How can I run an external application on Pocket PC from
smart device application in VB.
Jacek

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 00:08:48 GMT
 Shell function in .NET Compact Framework
Would Process.start work?  I don't do compact framework, so this may not
be available.
Quote:

> How can I run an external application on Pocket PC from
> smart device application in VB.
> Jacek

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 01:18:17 GMT
 Shell function in .NET Compact Framework
Unfortunately not - I wonder if it is possible at all

Quote:

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 01:26:29 GMT

1. Seeking testers for Final Beta of Communications Component for .NET (and .NET Compact Framework)

2. ANN: NET Compact Framework chat today!

3. VB .NET and Compact Framework

4. ANN: NET Compact Framework chat today!

5. VB .NET & compact framework

6. Techniques for filling lists using the .NET Compact Framework - new DEVBUZZ tutorial

7. Smart Device Extensions & .NET Compact Framework

8. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

9. Progressbar Colors in Compact Framework?

10. wrap text on button fails in compact framework

11. My Vb.Net Apps will not run on other machine's with .Net Framework installed

12. VS.Net Version vs .Net Framework version