Windows Services in VB.net
Author Message
 Windows Services in VB.net

Does any one out there know of any tutorials for writting windows services
in VB.net

Looking for a good one to get me started.

Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:34:33 GMT
 Windows Services in VB.net
http://cedar.intel.com/cgi-bin/ids.dll/content/content.jsp?cntKey=Gen...
itorial%3a%3anet_createservices&cntType=IDS_EDITORIAL&catCode=BZK

Quote:
> Does any one out there know of any tutorials for writting windows services
> in VB.net

> Looking for a good one to get me started.

Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:06:41 GMT
 Windows Services in VB.net
Or you can try:
ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNVS/vbcon/html/vbwlkwalkthroughcreatingwindowsservic
eapplication.htm
to start on a simple project

good luck.

Aiwen Guo
Visual Basic Team, Test

http://cedar.intel.com/cgi-bin/ids.dll/content/content.jsp?cntKey=Gen...

Quote:
> itorial%3a%3anet_createservices&cntType=IDS_EDITORIAL&catCode=BZK

> > Does any one out there know of any tutorials for writting windows
services
> > in VB.net

> > Looking for a good one to get me started.

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 05:10:24 GMT

1. Windows Service in VB.NET - Failed to process service command

2. Windows Service in VB.NET

3. Problem with windows service in vb.net

4. deploying windows service application (vb.net)

5. windows service using VB.NET

6. Help Urgently Needed: Example on killing a windows service using VB.Net

7. Printing an image from a Windows service in vb.net

8. How do I kill a windows service using VB.Net?

9. Installing VB.NET Windows Service on different machine.

10. Self-Installing VB.NET Windows Service

11. windows service. vb.net

12. Impersonate a user inside a windows service (vb.net)