how to set an environment variable?
Author Message
 how to set an environment variable?

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:52:06 GMT
 how to set an environment variable?
AFAIK we can all SetEnvironmentVariable api in .net.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dllp...
thred_6b8l.asp

For how to call windows api from donet, refer to

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcn...
vaconCallingWindowsAPIs.asp

Best Regards,

Alick Ye

--------------------

| Subject: how to set an environment variable?
| Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 14:52:06 +0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:28:04 GMT

1. Manually setting referrer environment variable in a webbrowser control

2. how to set an environment variable?

3. How to set an environment variable in VB?

4. how can I set an environment variable in vbscript

5. How set an environment variable with vbscript?

6. How do I set an environment variable?

7. which win32 api call to set system environment variable

8. How to set an environment variable

9. How to set DOS Environment variables from Windows prog?

10. Opening a command prompt & setting the Environment variables

11. How can I set an environment variable using VBScript?

12. How can I set an environment variable from WSH..?